Zebrabar has a holiday home, bungalows with or without shower and toilet as well as a large campground.
Our property is ideal for active kids and parents who want to relax: a 2ha sand pit, big playground, push bikes, two kids (Samira, 1999 and Marco, 2002), dogs, cats and a donkey.
For our delicious meals we use only local products. Every day you find a new menu as well as different snacks. (Fish, meat and vegetarian menus)
- Breakfast: cfa 2,000 (€ 3.15)
- Lunch: cfa 3,000 (€ 4.70)
- Dinner: cfa 5,000 (€ 7.80)
- Sandwich: cfa 2,000 (€ 3.15)
- Drinks: cfa 800 - 1'200 (€ 1.25 - 1.90)
- Excursions in the national parks (Parc de la Langue de Barbarie, Parc de Guembeul, Parc de Djoudj)
- Visit of St Louis and its market
- Round-trip on the river Senegal
- Swimming in the river and the sea
- Kayak, Kanu, windsurfing
- Walking in the beautiful surroundings
- For kids: bathing in the river, playing on the sandy beach or at
the playing area on the campsite
- Drum lessons on request
- Shiatsu massage (bodymassage, on the pricipals of accupressure)
- each Sunday, african dance lessons
- In May/June the Jazz-Festival of St Louis takes place.